3) Fill out the online form with as much detail as you can and we will send you 5 templates. If you like the design then you email us with your choice and we move forwards, if theres not one that you warm to then we can go to the drawing board and with your input, design the perfect site for you.
4) Email us any relevant files such as your logo.
5) Once you've chosen your template we plan together your tabs and layout. At this point you are under no obligation to purchase the site.
6) If you're happy with the template and layout then we email you a quote as to how much the website will cost. If you're happy then we then proceed to payment where we purchase the domain name and set up your hosting.
7) You email us the website content (ie the words you want to use) and any relevant photographs.
8) We build the website and within an agreed time it is posted onto the internet (you will be emailed the complete website for proof reading before it goes 'live')
9) You sit back and relax whilst we run your site for you, emailing us necessary changes or we give you full support and training in maintaining your own site with a 3 month free support period after the site goes live.
We are of course happy to answer any questions you may have when it comes to websites, please feel free to contact us on Info@OceanKite.co.uk.